We’re offering your business free training to support an individual with learning disabilities or autism into work and reap a wide range of benefits for your company.
The Discovery Supported Employment team has coached more than a hundred and twenty people into work across Somerset since 2017, but many employers are not taking advantage of the talented pool of disabled candidates seeking work. In the UK, 65% of people with a learning disability would like to be in paid employment, but only 6% are currently in work.
As experts in this area, we can help. We offer a comprehensive training package to employers consisting of:
- A 3-step staff training programme made up of: equality & diversity, disability awareness and reasonable adjustments at work.
- A telephone call back service: we have a team of trained staff so you can easily find the answer to any questions or ask for support.
- We can support your business to become disability confident and obtain a qualification which reflects this status.
- A job matching service: we create vocational profiles for all candidates so we can find a role that matches their skills and experience.
- Job coaches who can provide induction and in-work support where required.
We are looking for businesses which can offer:
- Paid work opportunities
- Structured work experience
- Work trials
- Working interviews
- Work taster sessions
Find out more:
We are good at coming up with creative solutions to problems to allow our job seekers and the businesses we work with to flourish.
If you think you might have an opportunity in the future we can help you:
- Save recruitment costs
- Save time and resources
- Build an inclusive workforce
Get in touch and sign up for free training or complete the form below
Call: 0300 303 9013 Email: email@example.com