We want to make people feel safe, respected and well supported – to have choice over their lives.
You can tell us what is important to you by:
- talking to your support staff
- completing a feedback card
- going to Everybody Counts (Speaking Up) groups
- going to Local Working Groups
- going to Family and Friends Groups
The things that you say will help when we make decisions, write policies and work on new projects.
Discovery employs people with learning disabilities and autism who we also support, to act as Quality Checkers. Quality Checkers inspect our services alongside our internal Quality Reviewers and help recruit and induct new colleagues. These brand new roles form part of our transformation of learning disability support in Somerset.