Our colleagues make a vital difference, supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to get more from life.
As well as competitive pay and job satisfaction you’ll also benefit from:
- 30 days’ annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays), rising to a maximum of 35 days
- A wide range of career and management development programmes designed to help you be the best that you can be
- Discounts and cashback on high street and online shopping through Rewarding Dimensions
- Opportunity to purchase Simply Health, a discounted health and dental cover scheme
- Death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance
- A learn to Drive Scheme, including paid lessons, 1 theory test and 1 practical test (subject to meeting operational and staffing criteria)
Recommend a friend
We know from experience that when good colleagues recommend friends as colleagues, those friends usually become high performing colleagues too. And we’re always keen to appoint colleagues who share our values and who want to make a positive difference to the people we support.
If you successfully recommend a friend to work at Discovery, you’ll receive a payment of £200 to say “thank you”.
We want to support you to save for your retirement, therefore all colleagues are auto enrolled into the Dimensions Group’s workplace pension.
Employee assistance programme
As a Discovery colleague you’ll also have free access to the Employee Assistance Programme; a service providing a 24/7 helpline for advice and support which is available to you, your partners and immediate family.
The helpline has proved invaluable for many colleagues on matters ranging from mental health support to challenging parking tickets!
Interested in a career with Discovery?
We have a range of job vacancies across the county. Search and apply online.